Moose Toys is expanding upon its range of innovative, award-winning toys with a new range of collectibles called Oh! My Gif. Introduced at the London Toy Fair, these new toys take inspiration from the looping movements of GIFs and take after some of the most popular animations. The characters in this collectible toy range are called GifBits and for the sake of surprise, they are only revealed once the packaging has been opened.
Also inspired by social media, the product packaging doubles as a backdrop for creating photos and videos, and the packs contain augmented reality cards that can be scanned using the Oh! My Gif mobile app to access a digital version of the collected character.
Image Credit: Moose Toys
Moose Toys' Oh! My Gif Collectibles Mimic Looping GIFs
1. Augmented Reality Collectibles - Opportunity to create collectible toys with augmented reality features that can be accessed through a mobile app.
2. Gif-inspired Toys - Innovative chance to mimic the looping movements of GIFs and translate them into collectible toys.
3. Social Media-integrated Products - Potential to design products with social media-inspired packaging and features that can be used to create and share content online.
1. Toy Manufacturing Industry - Opportunity for toy manufacturers to develop innovative products that incorporate the latest digital trends and features.
2. Digital Marketing Industry - Chance to market and promote collectibles that offer augmented reality and social media integration to tech-savvy consumers.
3. E-commerce Industry - Potential to expand e-commerce offerings with collectibles that offer unique and interactive features to online shoppers.