Just about anyone with an iPod or any sort of smartphone would appreciate something like the Oh Face Earbud Holder. The lovely little lumber-carved creation is quite capable of preventing a great deal of irritation, where it concerns tangled cables.
Mitch Hall of Acoustic Design makes a range of clever wooden products, particularly as natural accessories for iPhones and the like. This walnut one has been cut into a loosely rectangular form with a slightly cinched middle. A bit of a depression is worked into the back of every piece and three holes are incised. The top two perfectly accommodate the placement of an earphone each and the smaller one below is for feeding the end of the wire through. Simply wrap the cord around the sides of the Oh Face Earbud Holder to keep your headphones kink- and knot-free.
The Oh Face Earbud Holder Will Surprise You with its Capacity to Tidy
1. Smartphone Accessories - Creating innovative and functional accessories for smartphones, such as the Oh Face Earbud Holder, can enhance user experience and solve common frustrations like tangled cables.
2. Wooden Tech Accessories - Using sustainable materials like wood to create unique and stylish tech accessories, like Mitch Hall's wooden headphone holders, taps into the growing demand for eco-friendly products.
3. Cable Management Solutions - Designing efficient and aesthetically pleasing cable management solutions, such as the Oh Face Earbud Holder, presents disruptive opportunities for organizing and tidying electronic devices.
1. Consumer Electronics - In the consumer electronics industry, developing innovative accessories like the Oh Face Earbud Holder can enhance product offerings and differentiate from competitors.
2. Handcrafted Goods - The handcrafted goods industry can leverage the demand for unique and artisanal products by creating wooden tech accessories, such as Mitch Hall's headphone holders.
3. Home Organization - The home organization industry can benefit from offering effective and visually appealing cable management solutions, like the Oh Face Earbud Holder, to meet the needs of tech-savvy consumers.