Japanese boutique atmos Tokyo works in collaboration with adidas Originals to bring a nostalgic new design to the table with the latest ADIMATIC OG shoebox. The duo join to design a new iteration of the ADIMATIC sneaker model, but however, the highlighting element of the joint project is seen in the packaging.
The two deliver an OG Showbox colorway that adorns the sneaker. It is also packaged in a replica of the shoebox with co-branding details on the sock lining that has images of the original boxes. The sides of the shoes are detailed with the signature Three Stripes branding in black on top of a brown suede that makes up most of the shoe's upper.
Image Credit: atmos Tokyo
atmos and adidas Join on the ADIMATIC OG Shoebox Design
1. Retro Sneaker Packaging - Collaborating with designers for specialized sneaker packaging options could be a popular trend in the footwear industry.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Integrating vintage design elements into branding and packaging could be a trend across various industries.
3. Limited Edition Collaborations - Partnering with niche boutiques or designers to create exclusive products could become a trend among major brands.
1. Footwear - Collaborating with designers for specialized footwear packaging could lead to heightened brand loyalty and increased sales.
2. Retail - Integrating vintage design elements into retail spaces and packaging could attract nostalgic consumers and increase sales.
3. Fashion - Limited edition collaborations with niche designers or boutiques could lead to increased brand awareness and exclusivity within the fashion industry.