While a mother of octuplets is seeking support from other moms online, celebrities like Gwen Stefani and Nicole Richie are offering to help moms in need.
“Gwen Stefani’s auction proceeds will be donated to Orangewood Children’s Foundation and Children’s Hospital of Orange County,” HandmeDowns.com says.
The Hand Me Downs section in the online New York Classifieds for Moms includes ‘gently’ used baby clothes, toys, childcare products, accessories, health and safety gear, books and videos.
What better way to introduce your babies to vintage and pop culture than by bidding on hand-me-down fashion from your favourite celebrity moms?
They still have a week left, but Gwen Stefani’s listed items include a Bugaboo Calemeon stroller (currently at $456), Radio Flyer Wooden Walker Wagon ($61), Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center ($54.99) and Cableknit Jumpsuit from Elegantbaby ($20.50).
Just think about it—your little one could wear the same jumper Gwen Stefani’s little son Zuma was puked on. Aww!
Check out a few related innovations below, including the website the mother of octuplets created to enlist support for her babies.
Bid on Gwen Stefani's Babies' Hand-Me-Downs
1. Celebrity Baby Auctions - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional baby clothing market by offering hand-me-down fashion from celebrity moms through online auctions.
2. Vintage Baby Fashion - Growing trend of introducing babies to vintage and pop culture through bidding on gently used celebrity baby clothes.
3. Online Classifieds for Moms - Online platforms for moms to buy and sell gently used baby clothes, toys, and accessories.
1. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create an online platform exclusively for buying and selling celebrity baby clothes.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with celebrity moms and create baby clothing lines inspired by their own children's wardrobes.
3. Parenting - Innovative solutions for parents to easily sell their children's outgrown clothes and buy affordable secondhand items through online classifieds.