The Numero No 150 February 2014 photo shoot embraces bold eyebrows like nobody's business.
Featuring model Lindsey Wixson with Gred Kadel behind the lens, this editorial is a powerful black and white collection that experiments with a number of different styles from raver to tribal. Stylist Havana Laffitte dresses Wixson in pieces like a white halter top made up of feathers, a sheer black top with fringe as well as a chain link necklace with a feather in place of a pendant. The model's eccentric look is perfectly finished off with her dark eyebrows that resemble the wing's of a bird.
Sticking to a monochromatic palette rather than experimenting with color, the Numero No 150 February 2014 series proves that fashion can be just as loud in black and white.
The Numero No 150 February 2014 Shoot is Filled with Avian Details
1. Feathered Eyebrow Trend - There is an opportunity for cosmetic companies to create eyebrow products that give the appearance of feathers.
2. Tribal Fashion Trend - There is an opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate tribal elements in their designs, such as feathers and fringe.
3. Monochromatic Fashion Trend - There is an opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with monochromatic color palettes to create bold and striking looks.
1. Cosmetics Industry - The cosmetics industry can leverage the feathered eyebrow trend by developing eyebrow products that mimic the look of feathers.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can embrace the tribal fashion trend by incorporating elements such as feathers and fringe into their designs.
3. Photography Industry - The photography industry can embrace the monochromatic fashion trend by experimenting with black and white photography to create bold and striking images.