NTT Docomo has officially revealed their solar-powered mobile to the world. The phone is a sleek full-featured device that is sure to impress for the reasons you might not expect.
NTT Docomo isn’t looking for sales based on the camera quality (although it is 8 megapixels) or Internet accessibility (not specified…yet) but for its solar-powered capabilities and waterproof body.
The phone can gain one minute of talk time for ten minutes of sun exposure (that’s on a completely dead battery). It’s an eco-evolved mobile that is rapidly approaching the market.
NTT Docomo Reveals Sun-Charged, Waterproof Mobile
1. Eco-friendly Technology - The use of environmentally sustainable and energy-efficient technology in the manufacturing of smartphones.
2. Renewable Energy Sources - The integration of renewable energy sources, such as solar power, into mobile devices, reducing their carbon footprint.
3. Waterproof Technology - The development of waterproof technology for mobile devices, making them more durable and resistant to water damage.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Smartphone manufacturers can incorporate solar and waterproof technology into their products, meeting the growing demand for eco-friendliness and durability among consumers.
2. Renewable Energy Industry - The renewable energy industry can collaborate with smartphone manufacturers to create more efficient and affordable solar-powered devices.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - The consumer electronics industry can invest in the development of advanced waterproof technology, making their products more durable and resistant to water damage.