One of the newest products to be released by KORA Organics is a nourishing lip treatment that prominently features a favorite superfood ingredient from Miranda Kerr, the founder and CEO of the brand. Noni fruit extract is featured in many of the organic skincare products from the brand, as it shares powerful antioxidant properties, vitamins and minerals from the noni fruit, plus anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties—to name a few.
The all-new Noni Lip Treatment helps to smooth, condition and hydrate lips, all the while diminishing the appearance of fine lines. Alongside certified organic noni fruit extract, the nourishing lip treatment is made with cupuacu butter, desert date oil and licorice root.
The lip treatment can be applied as needed to calm chapped lips and provide protection from the elements.
KORA Organics' Lip Treatment Conditions and Combats Fine Lines
1. Organic Skincare Products - Opportunity for creating innovative skincare products using organic ingredients that have powerful antioxidant and anti-aging properties.
2. Superfood Ingredients - Opportunity for incorporating popular superfood ingredients into beauty products to provide additional health benefits.
3. Anti-aging Lip Treatments - Opportunity for developing lip treatments that not only hydrate and condition the lips but also target and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for beauty companies to develop and market organic skincare products that cater to the growing demand for natural and sustainable beauty solutions.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for incorporating superfood ingredients into health and wellness products, expanding the market and appealing to health-conscious consumers.
3. Anti-aging Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to create innovative lip treatments that focus on anti-aging properties, attracting consumers looking for multi-functional products.