These notebooks were designed by 'Moleskine' to be the ideal writing-related holiday gift.
The notebooks are being sold on the Moleskine website as well as on the Barnes & Noble site. They are inspired by the popular book series and TV show 'Game of Thrones' and another extremely popular book series 'Harry Potter.' The notebooks come in a variety of designs, with the Game of Thrones collection featuring direwolves, dragons and a lion. The Harry Potter notebook comes in the form of the 'Marauder's Map' -- complete with footprints, spells and a mock blueprint of Hogwarts.
These notebooks were designed to function as ideal gifts for fans of the Harry Potter and Game of Thrones series.
These Notebooks Are Inspired by Two Popular Book Series
1. Fantasy-inspired Stationery - Moleskine's fantasy-inspired notebook collections highlight the potential for stationery to become an extension of popular entertainment franchises.
2. Gifts for Fandoms - The trend of creating merchandise catering to popular fandoms continues to be a viable market for retailers hoping to capture niche audiences.
3. Book-inspired Merchandise - The popularity of book series such as Game of Thrones and Harry Potter can be leveraged to create products that resonate with dedicated fan bases.
1. Stationery and Office Supplies - Companies in the stationery and office supplies industry can partner with popular book series franchises to create extension merchandise such as themed notebooks.
2. Retail - Retailers such as Barnes & Noble can expand their offerings to appeal to dedicated fan bases by stocking merchandise such as fantasy-inspired notebooks.
3. Entertainment - Production companies and studios such as HBO and Warner Bros. can profit from leveraging the popularity of their franchises to produce extension merchandise, including stationery.