Paper plates are useful and all, but they are also wasteful; that's why I'm really digging the 'I'm Not a Paper Plate' set. Deceit may not be a good trait, but in this case I'll turn the other cheek considering that it does more good than harm.
Accompanying the 'I'm Not a Paper Plate' set is the 'I'm Not a Plastic Cup' collection. Cute, quirky and full of character, you don't have to be eco-conscious to want these dishes. Sold for under $20 for a set of four, they're worth it.
The 'I'm Not a Paper Plate' Set is Cutely Eco-Conscious
1. Eco-conscious Dishware - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating eco-friendly and sustainable alternatives to wasteful disposable dishware.
2. Cute and Quirky Collections - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing unique and charming dishware collections that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
3. Affordable and Sustainable - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in producing affordable and environmentally-friendly dishware that provides value to consumers.
1. Home Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the home goods industry to create eco-friendly and stylish dishware alternatives.
2. Kitchenware - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the kitchenware industry for creating attractive and eco-conscious dishware collections.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the sustainable packaging industry to develop eco-friendly and practical solutions for disposable dishware.