The Norse Projects x British Millerain Fall 2019 Collection has been unveiled as a new partnership between the two brands that aims to deliver winter-ready garments well ahead of the upcoming colder months.
The collection includes the Nunk Cambric and the Elias Cambric jackets as well as the Flap Cap and Cambric Cap, which are all refined to offer a balanced of function and form. This means the various garments and accessories keep the needs of fashion-forward urbanites in mind, while also helping them to stay warm when cold winds start to blow. The jackets are each achieved with a six ounce waxed cotton, a removable liner and a Polartec fleece insulation to make them suitable for cold, inclement weather.
The Norse Projects x British Millerain Fall 2019 Collection is available for purchase now starting at around $125.
The Norse Projects x British Millerain Fall 2019 Collection is Stylish
1. Winter-ready Fashion - As urbanites demand fashion-forward, yet functional winter wear, brands have an opportunity to deliver innovative garments that balance style with warmth and durability.
2. Sustainable Outerwear - As consumers increasingly prioritize sustainability, there is an opportunity for brands to create parkas and jackets made from eco-friendly materials and production methods without compromising style or performance.
3. Modular Outerwear - With modular outerwear, designers can create innovative products that offer versatility and adaptability to meet the ever-changing needs of consumers, such as removable liners or convertible collars.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can deliver disruptive innovation by incorporating new materials and designs into warm, winter-ready garments that reflect consumers' fashion-forward values, while also considering their need for functionality and durability.
2. Outerwear - Outerwear brands can meet the demand for winter-ready garments that offer both fashion and technology by incorporating advanced materials, such as Polartec fabric, and innovative design elements, such as modular components.
3. Sustainability - Sustainability-focused brands have an opportunity to disrupt the outerwear market by producing eco-friendly parkas and jackets that appeal to consumers' environmental concerns, while still delivering the performance, style, and warmth required in cold weather.