The Norse Projects ARTISK Zip Up Runner is a technical footwear style crafted with durability and performance in mind to help outdoors athletes alike easily handle anything the trail throws at them.
The shoe is constructed with a neoprene sockliner covered in rip-stop nylon with a diamond structure and is overlaid with a Hydro Guard membrane to deliver a 100% waterproof form with the zipper closure. The reinforced heel and toe are covered with a TPU finish, while the OrthoLite insole helps to wick moisture away form the foot.
The Norse Projects ARTISK Zip Up Runner has a Vibram Megagrip compound outsole that's further bolstered with the brand's Tech Wrap to provide enhanced traction on any terrain. Priced at $325, the shoes are available now.
Image Credit: Norse Projects
The Norse Projects ARTISK Zip Up Runner is Waterproof
1. Technical Footwear - The rise of technical and performance-driven footwear styles for outdoor sports and athletes presents opportunities for disruptive innovations in materials, durability, and functionality.
2. Waterproof Innovation - As waterproof materials continue to evolve with greater functional capabilities, there is ample opportunity for innovation in product design and marketing that emphasize durability, sustainability, and performance.
3. Athletic Traction - Demand for athletic footwear with enhanced and adaptable traction technologies represents a key innovation opportunity for brands that succeed in creating versatile, stylish and high-performing sportswear.
1. Outdoor Gear - Brands in the outdoor gear industry have an opportunity to leverage technical footwear trends to drive sales of high-tech, performance-driven products for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
2. Sportswear - The sportswear industry stands to benefit from waterproof innovations and customizable traction technologies that can enhance the functionality of sports and athletic footwear offerings.
3. Fashion - Innovations in materials and design for technical footwear offer fashion brands new opportunities to create stylish, durable and high-tech product lines that appeal to a broader audience of fashion-conscious outdoor enthusiasts.