Nors is the world's first tailor-made eyewear and pushes beyond standardized products, with offerings that can be customized to meet various consumer needs.
Until the early 50s, all frames were produced by highly skilled craftsmen, whereas most manufacturing is automatized in today's age. Inspired by the handcrafting methods of the past, Nors aims to offer quality and excellence, while embracing today’s technologies and trends.
Nors works as a personal tailor, by customizing frames with one's measurements and preferences. The brand is known for its premium and metal-made designs, which feature 24 Karat gold plating, signature Nors or Nikon lenses and an 18 gram Titanium base, ensuring a light-weight and durable construction.
Nors strives for impeccable quality with its sophisticated and elegant designs. The brand's handmade products boast a variety of customizing options, and come with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee.
Nors Eyewear Offers Gold Plated and Titanium Sunglasses
1. Tailor-made Eyewear - Opportunity for companies to offer personalized eyewear solutions to meet individual consumer preferences.
2. Customization Technology - Innovative ways to incorporate technology in the customization of eyewear for a more personalized and efficient production process.
3. Luxury Metal Eyewear - A growing market for high-end metal eyewear that offers unique designs and exceptional quality.
1. Eyewear - Opportunity for eyewear companies to incorporate tailor-made offerings as a new revenue stream.
2. Technology - Innovations in customized manufacturing processes to meet the increasing demand for personalized products.
3. Luxury Goods - An emerging market for luxury eyewear brands that offer exclusive metal designs and exceptional craftsmanship.