The Philips noise cancelling wireless headphones have been announced by the technology brand as a new solution for consumers who are looking to take more control over their digital audio experience. The TAPH805BK headphones are priced at $200 a pair and boasts a touch control panel on the exterior casing of the unit to allow for intuitive control of the volume. Users can tap on the surface to activate or deactivate noise cancellation functionality to eliminate the need for complicated buttons or app settings to change preferences.
The Philips noise cancelling wireless headphones are built with voice assistant technology in mind and will allow users to access their choice of service with the press of a single button.
The Philips Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones are Intuitive
1. Wireless Headphones with Touch Controls - The trend shows an opportunity for companies to produce headphones with touch controls for user convenience and make them seamless with smart devices.
2. Voice Assistant Enabled Headphones - The headphones with voice assistant integration is a current and major disruption in the industry, providing an opportunity for more customizable user experiences.
3. Noise Cancelling Technology in Headphones - The trend shows a major opportunity for further development of noise cancelling technology in headphones, which provides users with a better audio experience that completely separates them from the surroundings.
1. Consumer Electronics - There is a great opportunity for electronic brands to invest in producing headphones as one of their major products
2. Audio and Sound Technology - The trend shows an opportunity for specialized audio companies to develop new technologies and systems to upgrade users’ audio experiences.
3. Marine, Aviation, and Automobile Industries - This trend is beneficial for other industries such as Marine, Aviation, and Automobile, where noise cancelling and touch control technologies can add value to users’ experiences.