Noda Akira has developed one of the most bizarre inventions ever: a LED light that fits perfectly into someone's nostrils. Nevertheless, it is in the same vein as the LED Smiles, although not as potentially 'useful' as the Beauty Lift High Nose gadget.
Created for the Make Tokyo Meeting 07 exhibit, Noda Akira's LED nose accessory can only be described a cosmetic creation for now. Noda Akira incorporated a temperature monitor so that every time a breath was expelled from the nose, the device emitted a eerie blue light from within the nostril. According to Noda Akira, the device isn't that comfortable to wear as it feels like "dry snot." Although seemingly pointless, this odd device could potentially be linked to breathing studies of some sort.
Noda Akira Invents a Seemingly Useless LED Nostril Accessory
1. LED Nostril Accessories - Developing LED lights that fit into the nostrils as a cosmetic creation.
2. Cosmetic Innovations - Exploring unconventional cosmetic accessories like LED nostril accessories.
3. Breathing Studies - Using LED nostril accessories to study breathing patterns and related research.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can explore the potential of creating LED nostril accessories as a unique beauty product.
2. Medical Research - Medical research institutions can use LED nostril accessories to study breathing patterns and conduct related studies.
3. Exhibit Design - Exhibit designers can incorporate LED nostril accessories for interactive displays and artistic installations.