The NITECORE HU60 headlamp is a premium piece of equipment for adventurers that will enable them to keep their surroundings well-lit when going about their routine outside. The wearable is capable of delivering up to 1,600 lumens of brightness in order to light up entire spaces with ease thanks to the single CREE XHP35 HD E2 bulb within. This will help the unit to cast light up to 535 feet away to see easily into the night without the need for any handheld flashlights.
The NITECORE HU60 headlamp has a patent-pending. adjustable focus that can range from flood lamp to spotlight, while the battery within delivers up to 45 hours of use per charge to accommodate multi-day use.
The NITECORE HU60 Headlamp Offers 1,600 Lumens of Brightness
1. Remote Headlamp Technology - Opportunity for developing headlamps with even brighter lumens and longer battery life for outdoor activity enthusiasts
2. Adjustable Focus Wearables - Developing wearables with patent-pending adjustable focus technology to cater to different activities and needs
3. Improving Light Distance Technology - Opportunity for innovation in technology that allows for even longer distance light projection for explorers and adventurers
1. Outdoor and Adventure Gear - Companies in the outdoor and adventure gear industry can benefit from the development of ultra-bright headlamps for their consumers
2. Technology and Gadgets - Tech companies can innovate new tech solutions for outdoor activities like developing a headlamp with an extendable battery life
3. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods stores can offer headlamps with adjustable focus, catering to different sports and adventure needs