Dearfoams recently joined forces with American drag queen and activist Nina West to launch a collection of comfort-focused unisex slippers. The new footwear additions celebrate self-expression and inclusivity without sacrificing comfort. The collection features the Color Block Genuine Shearling Slingback, Alpine Brixen Bootie Glitter Scuff, Furry Closed Back, and Unisex Nina West Cozy Classic Clog.
In addition, as a part of the brand’s collaboration – Dearfoams will be donating to the Nina West Foundation, a platform to lift up and support LGBTQ organizations which has raised over two million dollars for local and national charities.
Nina details the collaboration with Dearfoams stating, “I am thrilled to be partnering with a truly iconic Columbus, Ohio based brand known for comfort. This line is fabulous! It celebrates living your life loudly in lush comfort while supporting a wonderful organization. Thank you Dearfoams for making this dream a reality.”
Image Credit: Dearfoams
Dearfoams Collaborated With American Drag Queen and Activist Nina West
1. Comfort-focused Footwear Trends - There is an opportunity for brands to collaborate with influencers in creating comfort-focused footwear that celebrates self-expression and inclusivity without sacrificing comfort.
2. Inclusive Collaboration Trends - Collaborating with diverse and underrepresented influencers, such as drag queens and activists, can provide opportunities to increase brand inclusivity and support philanthropic causes.
3. Philanthropic Footwear Trends - Footwear brands can donate to charitable organizations as part of their collaborations, showcasing their support for social causes and creating a positive impact on communities.
1. Footwear Industry - Brands in the footwear industry can collaborate with influencers and create comfort-focused footwear lines that support philanthropic causes and celebrate inclusivity and self-expression.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can increase brand inclusivity and social impact by collaborating with diverse and underrepresented influencers, such as drag queens and activists, for product lines that support philanthropic causes.
3. Philanthropy Industry - The philanthropy industry can partner with footwear brands to create mutually beneficial collaborations that raise funds for charitable organizations while also providing exposure for the cause and the brand.