According to Nike, "running isn't a fair-weather sport, it's an all weather sport", which is why this Nike winter running collection has been released. This collection of running shoes and clothing will ensure the cold and fog don't stop you from getting your run in, and let you take the winter elements in stride.
The collection includes the Nike Flash pack footwear, which is water-resistant and offers 360-degree reflectivity for those 4 am runs. Nike also takes into the account the shorter days and longer nights of winter, which means more running in low-light conditions. For this reason, the Nike Shield Flash Max Jacket and Flash Tight are designed to help runners stay visible for those midnight jogs.
The Nike winter running collection also includes the Rain Runner and Aeroloft Hybrid Jackets.
The Nike Winter Running Collection Protects You From Winter Elements
1. Winter Running - Opportunity for athletic apparel companies to invest in developing weather-resistant and reflective clothing and footwear for winter runners.
2. Reflective Gear - Opportunity for companies to develop reflective gear for runners to increase visibility during low-light conditions.
3. All-weather Sports - Opportunity for sports equipment and apparel companies to focus on creating products that are suitable for various weather conditions.
1. Sports Apparel - Athletic apparel companies can focus on developing weather-resistant, reflective clothing and footwear for winter runners.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Companies in the outdoor recreation industry can invest in the creation of products that are suitable for a variety of weather conditions, including winter running gear.
3. Fitness Equipment - Fitness equipment companies can work to create equipment suitable for winter weather, in combination with winter running gear, to encourage outdoor workouts year-round.