The new Nike Artist Collection for 6.0 'Just Do It' creatively features a variety of shoes and t-shirts that were designed in collaboration with four artists including Jonathan Gray, Brent Rollins, Ben Jones and Michael Leon. The Nike Artist Collection exhibits t-shirts that are printed with the iconic 'Just Do It' tagline as it was interpreted by each of the artists. As a result, each shirt boasts an original design.
The shoes in the collection are all high-top sneakers and painted in vibrant hues to contrast the simple black shirts. Each shoe has a spray-painted effect on the heel and is available in gray, green, purple or yellow. The limited edition Nike Artist Collection can be purchased in Nike stores all around the world.
The 6.0 Just Do It Nike Artist Collection Boasts City Style
1. Collaborative Artist Collections - Opportunities to collaborate with artists to create unique collections that appeal to niche markets and tap into creative street style.
2. Spray-painted Effect - Utilizing spray-painted effects on shoes and apparel to create a distinct and edgy aesthetic that resonates with urban fashion trends.
3. Limited Edition Releases - Releasing limited edition collections that create a sense of exclusivity and drive consumer demand for unique and rare products.
1. Fashion/apparel - Fashion brands can partner with artists to create limited edition graffiti-inspired collections that cater to streetwear enthusiasts and appeal to a younger demographic.
2. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore innovative design techniques like spray-painted effects to create visually striking sneakers that stand out in the market and attract fashion-forward consumers.
3. Retail - Retailers can leverage limited edition releases to create buzz, drive foot traffic, and increase sales by offering exclusive collaborations that can only be found in their stores.