The Nike Air Max Lunar90 SP sneakers commemorate Neil Armstrong being the first man to ever set foot on the moon on July 20th, 1969. In memory of the Apollo 11 mission, Nike created these super stylish and modern kicks that come with a graphic design inspired by the craters on the moon.
These out of this world celestial sneakers feature a 3M moon crater upper made from a mixture of dark and light gray specks. The design is a hyperrealistic version of the crater pockets you can see on the real moon way up in space. The soles are slightly elevated for maximum comfort. The heels also come with a patriotic stars-and-stripes paneling that celebrate Armstrong's American heritage.
The Nike Air Max Lunar90 SP Shoes Celebrate Neil Armstrong
1. Celestial-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate celestial designs and technologies into their products.
2. Nostalgic Retro-culture - Opportunity to tap into consumers' desire for nostalgia by creating products that celebrate historical events in unique ways.
3. Hyperrealistic Design - Opportunity to create products with designs that incorporate hyperrealism to create a unique visual appeal.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate celestial-inspired designs and technologies into their products to stay on-trend.
2. Retail - Retailers can tap into consumers' desire for nostalgia by stocking and marketing products that celebrate historical events in unique ways.
3. Footwear - Footwear brands can leverage hyperrealistic design to create products that stand out in a crowded market.