Although girls are notorious for going for the bad boy, there is something inherently endearing about those nerds left sneezing in the dust; and if their anything like the Nicolle Clemetson ‘Geek Men,’ then perhaps they’re even more than simply endearing.
Highly stylized and exaggerated, Nicolle Clemetson ‘Geek Men’ spread is quirky and playful. Although I wouldn’t necessarily categorize all of the men as geeks, there is definitely something nerdilicious about them.
The Nicolle Clemetson 'Geek Men' Spread is Playful and Quirky
1. Endearing Nerds - The trend of portraying nerds as endearing and lovable characters, rather than socially awkward or uncool.
2. Playful Stylization - The trend of using highly stylized and exaggerated aesthetics to create a quirky and playful visual experience.
3. Nerdilicious Fashion - The trend of incorporating nerdy elements into fashion, embracing geek culture in a stylish and fashionable way.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the opportunity to create clothing and accessories inspired by geek culture, appealing to a niche market of fashion-forward nerds.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can capitalize on the trend of endearing nerds by creating relatable and likable characters in movies, TV shows, and online content.
3. Marketing - Marketers can leverage the playful stylization trend to create attention-grabbing and engaging advertisements that appeal to a younger, trend-conscious audience.