Peacefully relaxed, the Nic + Zoe SS14 ad campaign embraces a subtle bohemian vibe that a woman would find nearly impossible to not fall in love with. Whether her style is strict and sophisticated or utterly free-spirited, the looks strike a compromise between the two of outfits that would suit a chill day at home or out window shopping on the weekend.
The Nic + Zoe SS14 ad campaign was shot by photographer Mario Sorrenti. It stars Russian model Sasha Pivovarova, who follows in the footsteps of Anja Rubik. Captured entirely in black and white, there is nevertheless an airy and bright ambiance about the images that focuses on the feminine quality of the ensembles showcased.
The Nic + Zoe SS14 Campaign Stars Sasha Pivovarova
1. Relaxed Grayscale Fashion - Exploring the use of black and white in fashion ads to create a relaxed and peaceful aesthetic.
2. Subtle Bohemian Vibes - Incorporating elements of bohemian style into fashion campaigns for a more free-spirited and laid-back look.
3. Feminine Ensembles - Highlighting the feminine qualities of outfits through photography and styling choices in fashion advertising.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to experiment with different aesthetic approaches in their advertising campaigns.
2. Photography - Potential for photographers to explore new techniques in capturing black and white fashion imagery.
3. Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for marketers to create campaigns that resonate with women seeking a combination of sophistication and comfort in their fashion choices.