Safety should always come first when engaging in sexual activities, but the same is not usually said for fashion -- that is, until Nguyen Minh Tuan came around. She may not be a sex or fashion expert yet, since she is still a graphic design student, but Nguyen Minh Tuan clearly knows more than some.
Nguyen Minh Tuan has created a dress out of 700 condoms in honor of World AIDS Awareness Day. Granted, these condoms may not be able to prevent sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancies considering they're on a dress, but the dress itself sends a unique message: condoms can be cool and stylish. In fact, Nguyen Minh Tuan's condom dress doesn't even look like it was created using the risque latex material -- it even glows in the dark!
Nguyen Minh Tuan Creates Glow-In-The-Dark Dress Out of Condoms
1. Safe-sex Fashion - The trend of incorporating condoms into fashion designs creates opportunities for innovators to create stylish safe-sex garments.
2. Condom Couture - The trend of using condoms as a fashion material can disrupt traditional fashion and open up new markets for prophylactic products.
3. Awareness Apparel - The trend of wearing clothing that raises awareness for social causes can be expanded to include safe-sex education and promotion through creative designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate safe-sex designs and materials into their collections to appeal to socially conscious consumers.
2. Sex Education - The sex education industry can utilize fashion and creativity to engage students and promote safe-sex practices.
3. Prophylactic Manufacturing - The prophylactic industry can expand their product lines and materials by partnering with fashion designers and exploring new uses for condoms.