Although the designer is most widely celebrated for his Chanel designs, this new Karl Lagerfeld collection of engagement rings proves that his talents are all-encompassing.
The rings are made in collaboration with jewelry company Frederick Goldman, with the products featuring elegant and perfectly delicate designs. It has been reported that the new Karl Lagerfeld rings were made with millennials in mind, with the designer looking to appeal to the generation now getting married. The collection contains only two rings, both of which are artfully encrusted in stunning diamonds. The two are completely different from one another however, with one forming the shape of a flower and the other a more traditional and geometric circle shape. On the inside of the ring is the designer's engraved signature, making the luxury rings more desirable for fans of the iconic fashion figure.
These New Karl Lagerfeld Engagement Rings Appeal to Millennials
1. Customized Engagement Rings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop an online platform that allows customers to design and customize their own engagement rings with unique features.
2. Millennial-targeted Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of jewelry specifically designed to appeal to millennials, incorporating minimalist and unique designs.
3. Luxury Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with renowned luxury fashion designers to create exclusive collections of high-end jewelry for discerning customers.
1. Jewelry Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement augmented reality technology in jewelry stores to offer customers virtual try-on experiences and enhance the purchasing process.
2. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop an online marketplace that curates and sells a wide range of luxury jewelry brands, targeting affluent millennial customers.
3. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate fine jewelry into fashion collections, creating unique and coordinated pieces that cater to fashion-forward consumers.