Until stumbling upon the Nevex 2011 ad campaign, I don't think anyone really understood how useful household cleaning products could be. The proper ones, like Nevex, are so useful in fact, that they even extend into daily activities outside of the home such as late-night bike riding and fishing.
Conceived and executed by Venezuela-based ad agency ARS DDB, the Nevex 2011 ad campaign depicts its "super whitening" action. The print ads appear to be centering on the brand's laundry detergent, showing that bedsheets can become so white that they can even be used as flashlights to illuminate one's way along a darkened path. Perhaps armed with the knowledge the Nevex 2011 ad campaign provides, detectives can allegedly catch criminals with the help of detergent.
The Nevex 2011 Ads' Super-Whitening Action Sheds Light
1. Super-whitening Action - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop laundry detergents with enhanced whitening capabilities for multi-purpose use.
2. Daily Activities - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the integration of cleaning products into niche activities, such as biking or fishing.
3. Print Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize creative and visually impactful print campaigns to showcase the unique features of cleaning products.
1. Household Cleaning Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative cleaning products that offer multi-functional capabilities.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate creative and unconventional advertising strategies to promote household cleaning products.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create cleaning products specifically tailored for outdoor enthusiasts, such as bikers or fishermen.