Network Perception, the New York and Israeli cybersecurity firm, recently raised a $13 million Series A funding round--bringing the company's total venture funding to $15.73 million. The latest round was led by The Westly Group, a VC firm renowned for investing in Tesla back in 2008.
Network Perception's unique value proposition is the company's ability to "create visual network maps and spot and manage security threats." Its NP-View platform can also be used for fast verification and is compliant with ISA/EC and NERC CLIP. The brand stated its new funding will go towards building strategic partnerships, creating new features for the platform, and expanding into new markets.
“This infusion of funding will allow us to take network security to a new level, bringing greater control and visibility to administrators and eliminating potential weaknesses before they are exposed,” Robin Berthier, Network Perception CEO and co-founder, said in a statement.
Image Credit: NETWORK PERCEPTION / LINKEDIN
Cybersecurity Startup Network Perception Raised $13M Series A
1. Visual Network Mapping - The ability to create visual network maps is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to improve their cybersecurity measures.
2. Threat Management - Companies that can spot and manage security threats faster have an opportunity to provide a sought-after service in the cybersecurity industry.
3. Compliance Verification - Creating a platform that is compliant with industry standards, such as ISA/EC and NERC CLIP, can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for startups in the cybersecurity industry.
1. Cybersecurity - This industry has great potential for proactive startups to raise capital and improve security measures for businesses of all sizes.
2. Technology - As technology continues to advance, innovative cybersecurity solutions will be needed, making this industry ripe for disruption.
3. Investment - Investment firms, like The Westly Group, have an opportunity to fund and support proactive cybersecurity startups and make a positive impact on the industry and society at large.