Grip Security is a Tel Aviv-based startup in the cybersecurity industry that focuses its services around software as a service (SaaS) applications. The Grip Security platform aims to provide 100% visibility, or as much visibility as possible, to public and private SaaS applications. This platform allows developers to monitor users, user interactions, and hosts, in order to determine the security of each user.
The security monitoring is achieved by the Grip Security platform, as it provides visibility to all movements of data across an SaaS application. This results in Grip Security not only reducing the number of false positives that arise across a security system, but also removing unnecessary roadblocks and streamlining the flow of data.
Grip Security states that its platform is usable on all enterprise SaaS applications, whether Grip Security is used as an independent platform or in tandem with another.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Grip Security Provides Visibility to All SaaS Applications
1. Saas Security Monitoring - Grip Security’s platform provides increased visibility and monitoring of SaaS applications for enhanced security measures.
2. Cybersecurity Integration - Grip Security creates opportunities for creating more robust enterprise-level cybersecurity through the integration of their platform into other existing systems.
3. Reducing False Positives - Grip Security reduces instances of false positives in security systems to allow for a more efficient and secure flow of data within an organization.
1. Cybersecurity - Grip Security provides innovative cybersecurity solutions for SaaS applications in both public and private sectors.
2. Enterprise Software - Grip Security can integrate with various enterprise software systems to better secure an organization’s SaaS applications.
3. Cloud Computing - Grip Security caters to organizations that heavily rely on cloud-based SaaS applications, providing increased visibility and monitoring to ensure security measures are effective.