Nesbuckels are belt buckles made from real NES controllers, salvaged from recycled video game systems.
These are a must have for each hardcore Nintendo fan. The buckles are connecting the virtual world and the real world. Big influences of the virtual world are touching real life with these types of products. The buckles are retro video stylish and real eyecatchers. Some of them are more than 20 years old and thousands of matches were played with them.
Implications - This is the kind of product that instantly announces your allegiance to a past life. There are few easier ways of starting a conversation with a like-minded person than wearing one of these out -- so I recommend you look into one if you're a Nintendo obsessive like me or know someone would would appreciate a gift like this.
1. Retro Video Game Accessories - Opportunity for developing unique and nostalgic accessories for retro video game enthusiasts.
2. Merge of Virtual and Real Worlds - Potential for creating products that bridge the gap between virtual and real worlds, appealing to individuals interested in both realms.
3. Upcycling Technology - Opportunity for repurposing old technology to create fashionable and functional accessories.
1. Gaming Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the gaming accessories industry to explore unique and nostalgic product offerings.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Opportunity for fashion and accessories brands to cater to the growing market demand for retro and trendy tech-inspired items.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the sustainable fashion industry to repurpose old technology and create fashionable and eco-friendly products.