Ready to brighten up your wardrobe? I mean really brighten it up? Then try a flash of neon. A while back we showed you Victoria Beckham's neon tube dress, and while some thought it was a sartorial atrocity, others found it outrageously appealing!
The trend is catching on with multiple designers, and its not just dresses anymore. For those not willing to chic up in something quite so boldly, a chunky necklace with neon hued baubles could do the trick.
Electric coloured jewelry or sandals looks incredible with a tan, and could be just the thing to spiff up an ordinary tee and jeans this summer.
In the gallery:
1. Tokyo Hardcore Neon Row Necklace by Tarina Tarantino
2. Crepe twist-front sandal with neon platform by Giambattista Valli
3. Neon Orange Board Short from ShopBop
4. Native Medium Hobo bag with zebra stripes and hot pink from Guess
5. Vandalized vintage crystal necklace by Tom Binns
More Stats +/-
Top 100 Lifestyle Ideas in April
Top 25 New Venture Innovations in April
Liquor Flavored Ice Cream Sandwiches
Truthful Drug Education Programs
American-Styled Diner Pop-Ups