The Nendo Elecom Faucet Stand for the iPhone and iPad is a fascinating design that was just added to the line of electronics. The stand uses a fun and creative idea that is almost shocking; at first glance, it almost looks as if the iPad and iPhone displayed are drowning in a pool of water. The stand is shaped to like a faucet with water running -- there's even a realistic rippled base that makes it look like the water is in motion.
The Nendo Elecom Faucet Stand is made entirely from polycarbonate plastic. The stand comes in both a blue and black option, but if you are looking for a more realistic effect, the blue stand is more believable.
The Nendo Elecom Faucet Stand for Electronics is Water-Friendly
1. Water-friendly Electronics Stands - Opportunity for creating more innovative and functional stands for electronic devices that can withstand exposure to water.
2. Creative Design for Electronic Accessories - Opportunity for designing unique and visually striking accessories that enhance the user experience.
3. Realistic Visual Effects in Electronics Accessories - Opportunity for creating accessories that mimic natural elements, such as water, to add a sense of immersive visual experience.
1. Electronics Accessories - Opportunity for companies in the electronics accessories industry to develop water-friendly and visually striking stands for smartphones and tablets.
2. Plastics Manufacturing - Opportunity for plastic manufacturers to produce innovative and realistic-looking stands and accessories for electronic devices.
3. Home Decor and Furnishing - Opportunity for companies in the home decor and furnishing industry to offer unique and visually intriguing electronic accessories that enhance the aesthetic of living spaces.