The Nendo Twins Side Table is a design-conscious take on the classic furniture style created to support the modern needs of today's consumer. The conceptual furniture piece is characterized by its iron plated construction that boasts built-in cable management to accommodate charging cables or lamp wires. This helps the tables to maintain a sleek aesthetic without having to deal with the unsightly but essential cables used for powering up technology devices.
The Nendo Twins Side Table is imagined in a range of color options, shapes and sizes to help it fit neatly into a home or workplace. The furniture speaks to preferences for style amongst interior design-minded consumers, while still enabling them to keep their home or office function on a daily basis.
Image Credit: Nendo
The Nendo Twins Side Table Has Built-in Cable Management
1. Tech-friendly Side Tables - Furniture designs that accommodate modern technology needs while maintaining a sleek aesthetic.
2. Built-in Cable Management - Integration of cable management systems into furniture designs to eliminate unsightly cords.
3. Customizable Furniture Design - Personalized furniture options for consumers to fit their unique style and needs.
1. Interior Design - Opportunities for designers to incorporate technology-friendly elements into furniture designs.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Incorporating cable management systems into furniture designs creates a unique selling point for manufacturers.
3. Technology Accessories Manufacturing - Development of new cable management solutions to integrate into furniture designs.