Natural landscapes are the main inspiration behind this Martin Across collection that consists of graphic and sculptural menswear pieces. Titled 'Landscaper,' this collection is a sequel to the emerging designer's previous offering 'The Collector.'
Adorned with topographic prints -- resembling rocky and mountainous landscapes -- and heavy wool and cotton fabrics, this Martin Across collection defies convention. The 21-year-old designer is a Westminster University graduate who aimed to create a menswear line that was both spiritual and nomadic.
Drawing inspiration from natural landscapes and the great outdoors, the designer creates wearable art that is conceptual while retaining an elevated level of versatility and comfort. Redefining modern casuals, the designer creates an artful apparel line that is whimsical and functional all at once.
This Martin Across Collection References Natural Landscapes
1. Topographic Prints - The use of topographic prints in fashion opens up opportunities for unique and visually striking designs.
2. Sculptural Menswear - The incorporation of sculptural elements in menswear presents a disruptive innovation opportunity by redefining traditional silhouettes and structures.
3. Conceptual Wearable Art - The fusion of art and fashion in wearable pieces allows for innovative and thought-provoking designs that challenge traditional notions of clothing.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of topographic prints to create unique collections and attract customers seeking unconventional designs.
2. Textile and Fabric - The textile and fabric industry can develop new techniques and materials to enhance the visual and tactile experience of sculptural menswear.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry can collaborate with fashion designers to create conceptual wearable art that pushes boundaries and sparks creativity.