Cardamom is a common cooking spice that may also be used as a natural breath freshener, as it boasts the ability to neutralize the dental bacteria that is responsible for bad breath. Although there are many products for fresh breath that are made with cooling ingredients from the mint family, the Gold Cardamom Fruitas from KLG Spice set themselves apart in this category.
As the name of the product suggests, the Gold Cardamom Fruitas are covered in 24-karat gold—but this is not the only luxurious ingredient that is featured in the product. The cardamom pods are also infused with saffron.
The natural alternative to gum and mints is meant to be chewed for a period of time to freshen one's breath. Unlike many breath fresheners on the market, these pods are biodegradable, environmentally friendly and non-sticky.
'Gold Cardamom Fruitas' are Gold-Covered Natural Breath Fresheners
1. Natural Breath Fresheners - There are opportunities to innovate in the natural breath freshener market by incorporating luxurious ingredients and biodegradable materials.
2. Luxurious Ingredient Infusions - Incorporating exclusive and premium ingredients into everyday products provides opportunities for differentiation and premium pricing.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - Breath freshener products that utilize biodegradable packaging and environmentally responsible materials are more likely to appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities exist within the food and beverage industry to create natural and luxurious breath freshening products.
2. Personal Care - Breath freshening products that incorporate natural and luxurious ingredients can be developed within the personal care industry.
3. Packaging and Sustainable Materials - Innovative companies can develop eco-friendly packaging and biodegradable materials for use in the breath freshener market.