The Native Youth Spring/Summer 2014 lookbook features an explosion of pastel-infused prints and candy-colored garment pairings. The Manchester-based brand presents fans with their second Spring/Summer collection since their launch as a label. With this latest showing, the brand opts for a chromatic color scheme that sets a joyful tone for the warm season ahead.
Mixing cool casuals with tailored pieces that offer more structure, the Native Youth Spring/Summer 2014 collection catalog highlights the perfect mix of easy athleticwear, every-day casuals and practical outerwear staples.
From color-blocked t-shirts to kaleidoscopic textile patterns, this youthful collection is designed for the effortlessly cool style-setter. The urban menswear line keeps things fresh, young and comfortable and manages to make a statement without losing its sense of wearability and ease.
The Native Youth Spring/Summer 2014 Lookbook is Pastel-Infused
1. Pastel-infused Streetwear - The trend showcases an opportunity for textile companies to explore new colors and dyeing techniques for streetwear garments.
2. Mix of Casuals and Tailored Pieces - The trend opens up an opportunity for retailers to create capsule collections that blend practicality and elegance for everyday wear.
3. Youthful Urban Menswear - The trend offers an opportunity for fashion designers to create more casual and comfortable yet stylish collections that cater to fashion-conscious young men.
1. Fashion and Textiles - The industry can benefit from the trend by exploring new dyeing techniques and offering a wider range of pastel-infused streetwear.
2. Retail - The industry can seize the trend by creating capsule collections that mix practicality and elegance for easy everyday wear.
3. Fashion Design - The industry can take advantage of the trend by creating more youthful and stylish collections that cater to fashion-conscious young men.