Summer in the city calls for outfits like those featured throughout the Nasty Gal July 2013 lookbook. Cool, casual and utterly chic, they might not be as bold as a Lady Gaga ensemble, but they will still turn heads. From cutout wedges and vibrant purses to striped tanks and denim shorts, the looks are made for the urban boho.
The Nasty Gal July 2013 lookbook stars model Mathilda Bernmark. Channeling her inner tough chic, she nevertheless holds on tightly to her sensual femininity as well. She was captured against a ton of colorful street backdrops, which act as the perfect canvas to her stylish outfits. Some of the shot have been turned into creative collages themselves.
The Nasty Gal July 2013 Catalog Stars a Casual Chic Mathilda Bernmark
1. Casual Chic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable and ethical fashion practices into casual chic designs.
2. Street-style Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative mobile applications for street-style photography.
3. Creative Lookbooks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use augmented reality technology to create interactive and immersive lookbook experiences.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate technology like smart fabrics and 3D printing into fashion manufacturing processes.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop AI-powered cameras with real-time style and trend analysis.
3. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create virtual reality platforms for consumers to virtually try on clothes and accessories.