I am loving the images of the ‘Star Wars’ body-painted Stormtrooper, but I’m actually surprised that there aren’t a lot more images of body art like this out there. People, please, get cracking!
I also love the Jabba the Hut body paint, which inspired me to write this article in the first place. And then I tried--and failed--to find someone who had their face painted like Darth Vader. HUMPH.
Never mind, nearly-naked body art Stormtroopers should be enough to cheer anyone up! If you’re reading at work, be warned: Due to the nature of body art, there are brief moments of mild nudity in the video.
Nerdy Paint-On Costumes Turn Your Skin Into a Sci-Fi Art Canvas
1. Body Art Costumes - There is an opportunity for designers and artists to create body paint designs that can be used as costumes.
2. Nerdy Fashion - Nerdy body art can inspire a new trend in fashion design.
3. Customizable Body Art - With the use of technology, body art can be made even more personalized through digital mapping and programming.
1. Entertainment - Body art can be used in movies and TV shows as part of costume and character design.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate the trend of nerdy body art into their designs.
3. Cosmetics - There is an opportunity for cosmetic companies to create body paints that are safe and long-lasting for everyday use.