Nike introduces a new iteration of its own Air Max 95 sneaker model to join its ongoing N7 collection for the season. The N7 imprint is a special initiative created for the purpose of supporting Native Americans and Indigenous youth cultures all over the country.
The latest sneaker boasts a light tan colorway throughout most of the upper with multicolor stripes that travel throughout the upper around the eye stays. The layering effect true to the silhouette is seen through the contrasting panels with are stitched along the edge of the burlap top lining. It is complete with branding in the form of light blue Swooshes and it sits on top of a recycled N7-branded insole.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Expands its N7 Collection with an Air Max 95 Sneaker
1. Multicolor Chunky Sneakers - Expand sneaker collections with bold and bright colors and patterns for those who want to make a statement.
2. Sustainable Insoles - Develop recycled insoles to cater to consumers who are environmentally conscious.
3. Supporting Indigenous Youth Cultures - Partner with organizations that support and empower indigenous cultures and launch special collections to support their cause.
1. Athletic Footwear - Innovate designs and colorways for athletic and casual footwear brands.
2. Sustainability - Implement sustainable practices in production and packaging to increase consumer interest in environmentally friendly products.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Collaborate with nonprofit organizations to raise awareness on social issues and create product collections that support their cause.