FML are three letters which have been uncomfortably etched into pop culture through quick stories which provide an awkward look into the messed-up life of another person; 'My Life is Average' is a watered down version of FML that provides white people who think they are clever the opportunity to suckle off the FML tit.
'My Life is Average' has a few good fabricated fables (check out the full collection at the link) but average is only funny when extreme is the norm.
'My Life is Average' Provides Dry Comedy for Normal Days
1. FML Alternatives - Opportunity for a new platform that provides a more positive spin on everyday life mishaps.
2. Humorous Storytelling - The rise of platforms that encourage funny and relatable storytelling based on daily experiences.
3. Anti FML Movement - A trend towards rejecting the negativity and over sharing culture of popular FML-type platforms.
1. Social Media - Opportunity for social media platforms to integrate more positive and humorous content for users.
2. Digital Publishing - Opportunity for online publishers to capture the trend towards humorous and relatable content.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to incorporate humorous storytelling into marketing campaigns, targeting consumers who appreciate positive and funny content.