Sam Worthington and Jonah Hill are back with the hilarious MW3 'The Vet & The n00b Trash Talk' advert for the popular Call of Duty game. The first trailer featured a gloriously epic shoot-em-up concept, but this one aims more for humor.
For those who remember the first trailer, there was a bit in which Hill blows up a building using a bazooka. The MW3 'The Vet & The n00b Trash Talk' clip is basically an extension of that scene that depicts a bit of verbal jousting between the two actors. After carelessly firing the bazooka, Worthington tells Hill disapprovingly that it was an idiotic move. Like any rookie who feels accomplished after one successful move, Hill's ego gets the best of him and defends what he's done.
MW3 'The Vet & The n00b Trash Talk' Depicts Hilarious Conversations
1. Gaming Advertising - Opportunities to create humorous and entertaining video game ads featuring celebrity endorsements.
2. Shooter Games - Innovations in the development of shooter video games by incorporating elements of humor.
3. Comedy in Gaming - Opportunities to incorporate comedy in video games as a way to engage players.
1. Entertainment - Creating more humorous and engaging advertisements, movies, and TV shows featuring celebrity endorsements.
2. Gaming - Developing more innovative and engaging shooter games that incorporate elements of humor.
3. Advertising - Integrating humor and celebrities in advertising campaigns to create engaging content and capture attention.