The MVB Life & Living Backpack is an ultra-durable luggage option for avid travelers that will enable them to keep all of their essential equipment with them when on the road. The pack is characterized by its airtight, waterproof design that will enable it to float when in water to make it ideal for outdoor adventurers who require a better way to carry essentials. The bag is crafted from a biodegradable TPU fabric that will make it an eco-friendly accessory that will easily stand the test of time without contributing to landfill waste after use.
The MVB Life & Living Backpack comes in several style options to choose from and is inherently easy to clean to allow for quick disinfection during use.
The MVB Life & Living Backpack Has a Durable Design
1. Durable Travel Gear - Opportunity to create more ultra-durable and eco-friendly gear that can cater to the needs of the outdoor and adventure seekers.
2. Waterproof and Airtight Products - There is an opportunity to innovate in the creation of more airtight and waterproof products that will keep someone's essentials from harm's way, either in outdoor activities or urban commuting.
3. Eco-friendly Luggage - The increasing environmental consciousness of people presents an opportunity to create more eco-friendly luggage options that are both sustainable and durable.
1. Outdoor Gear and Apparel Industry - The manufacture of rugged and indestructible backpacks present a disruptive innovation opportunity as it promotes environmental-friendliness and durability, making it a popular choice among outdoor adventurers.
2. Travel Luggage Industry - The use of eco-friendly and ultra-durable materials in the manufacture of travel luggage offers a disruptive innovation opportunity to attract environmentally-conscious travelers looking for sustainable, long-lasting travel gear.
3. Marine Equipment Industry - The manufacture of airtight and waterproof products offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in marine equipment industry by creating products that can withstand extreme weather conditions and the water environment.