The Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines in Moscow holds one of the biggest collections of vintage machine games from the early 80s and 90s. These retro machines are sure to bring back nostalgia for many individuals.
Run by two friends with a passion for old arcade games, the Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines houses 40 games, some of which are computerized while others are made with wheels, pulleys and moving parts. The museum is situated in a 3,660 square foot industrial building in an eastern Moscow neighborhood.
Visitors from around the world are given 15 kopek pieces and are free to explore the vintage arcade games. Alexandr Stakhanov, co-founder of the Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines, travels and scrounges for retro games across Russia to potentially add to his collection. Visit this fascinating arcade before it's game over.
The Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines Brings Back the Good Days
1. Retro Gaming Revival - Opportunity for gaming companies to capitalize on nostalgia by developing and selling retro-style games and gaming machines.
2. Interactive Museum Experiences - Disruptive innovation opportunity for museum and entertainment industries to create interactive and immersive displays to attract visitors.
3. Retro Design Resurgence - Opportunity for design industries to incorporate elements of retro design into modern products for a unique and nostalgic touch.
1. Gaming - Retro gaming machines and games can be redesigned or remastered to create new opportunities for gaming companies.
2. Museum - Museums can create unique interactive exhibits using vintage arcade machines and games to attract visitors.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment industries can incorporate vintage games in their offerings, such as vintage gaming lounges or live events featuring retro games.