Ex-Spice Girl and fashionista extraordinaire, Victoria Beckham, has just inked a 12 million pound contract (over $19 million US dollars) to pose in Emporio Armani’s 2009 underwear campaign.
Posh is following in the footsteps of her uber-hunky husband, David Beckham. David Beckham’s Armani underwear ads are nothing short of awe-inspiring and the same photographers, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, took photos of Victoria Beckham for the Armani underwear ads. Apparently, Mrs. Beckham posed in Armani skivvies along Malibu Beach, near the couple's home.
Victoria Beckham for Armani
1. $19 Million Underwear Contracts - Disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to invest heavily in celebrity endorsements for their underwear campaigns.
2. Victoria Beckham for Armani - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with influential celebrities to boost brand visibility and sales.
3. Armani Underwear Campaign - Disruptive innovation opportunity for underwear brands to leverage the power of high-profile celebrity endorsements in their marketing strategies.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to explore celebrity partnerships and endorsements as a means to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Disruptive innovation opportunity for agencies and talent management companies to create strategic partnerships between celebrities and brands, leveraging their influence and reach.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to develop unique and impactful campaigns that utilize celebrity endorsements to engage consumers.