New Balance unveils its new MSCRC sneaker silhouette that is essentially an updated iteration of the label's of NB 574 sneaker model. The main design inspiration behind the latest look turns its attention to the elements that are functional for hiking and trail running.
The uppers features a Cordura material and it sits on top of a treaded Vibram outsole at the foundation for grip and comfort. Notably, the sneaker is not only fully functional in terms of hiking trails, it is also great for additional outdoor activities as well with the comfortable sock-like collar and mesh blend for breathability. The MSCRC sneaker update is set to launch on September 6th online and at select retail store locations including Sneakersandstuff.
New Balance's MSCRC Sneakers Feature a Treaded Vibram Outsole Base
1. Hiking-ready Sneakers - New Balance's MSCRC sneakers are updated hiking-ready sneakers.
2. Cordura Material Sneakers - New Balance's MSCRC sneakers feature Cordura material uppers for durability.
3. Vibram Outsole Sneakers - New Balance's MSCRC sneakers have treaded Vibram outsoles for grip and comfort.
1. Outdoor Retail - Outdoor retail companies can capitalize on the trendy hiking-ready features of New Balance's MSCRC sneakers.
2. Athletic Footwear - Athletic footwear brands can look for ways to integrate hiking-friendly design features, like the Vibram outsoles, into their own products.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturing companies in the outdoor and athletic industries can jump on the trend towards Cordura material as a durable and functional fabric.