The Mr. P Line by MR PORTER was first launched last year, and has returned with a second collection for Spring/Summer 2018. This year, the label draws inspiration from Los Angeles' past -- dating back to the 60s. Influence from popular 60s artists such as Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein are incorporated into the capsule.
The Mr. P Line is comprised of many staple pieces, crafted to be suitable on various occasions. Some notable pieces from the series are the M65 khaki field jacket, the herringbone wide-leg chino pants and the five-gauge cotton two-tone knit sweater. The inspiration of vintage LA is recalled in the tailoring structures, the relaxed sportswear and the washed-out color palette.
The full Mr. P Line will be available on MR PORTER's website on February 13th.
Image Credit: MR PORTER
MR PORTER Launched Its Second Mr. P Line for Spring/Summer 2018
1. 60s-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for companies to incorporate vintage-inspired styles into their collections.
2. Revival of Classic Designs - Opportunity for companies to bring back retro styles with a modern twist.
3. Capsule Collections - Opportunity for companies to create limited edition collections that cater to a specific theme or trend.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate vintage-inspired styles into their collections.
2. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to offer new and innovative products to consumers looking for a modern take on retro fashion.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for online retailers to capitalize on the trend by offering curated collections of vintage-inspired products.