The most expensive perfume to be launched by 'World of Diamonds' will be released at the Amber Lounge Singapore, open to bidders who are willing to start at a mere $140,000. The perfume is opulently named 'The Royale Dream,' with an elaborately adorned holder that exchanges the three scents in and out of its case. The perfumes are set in a palladium-plated, ostrich egg-shaped case that is lined with lambskin to keep the perfume oh-so-necessarily warm. Finally, it also features a lambskin pillow with an obligatory blue diamond ring.
The scents themselves are whimsically named, 'Earth,' 'Celestial' and 'Enlightenment,' the latter boasting 24-karat gold sparks within its scented liquid. If you have the money and manage to win the bidding war for the most expensive perfume, you will be sure to feel and smell like the epitome of wealth when spritzing diamond-soaked liquid onto your pulse points.
The 'World of Diamonds' Most Expensive Perfume is Infused with Diamonds
1. Luxury Perfumes - A trend of creating high-end perfumes with opulent packaging and luxurious ingredients.
2. Exclusive Auctions - The trend of hosting exclusive auctions for luxury items, attracting high-net-worth individuals.
3. Diamond-infused Fragrances - A trend of infusing fragrances with diamonds for a unique and luxurious experience.
1. Perfume Industry - Opportunity for perfume brands to create high-end, luxurious fragrances targeting wealthy customers.
2. Auction Industry - Opportunity for auction houses to host exclusive auctions for luxury perfume and other high-end items.
3. Jewelry Industry - Opportunity for jewelry brands to collaborate with perfume brands and create diamond-infused fragrances.