Many of us are itching to see what the world of nanotechnology can offer in the future with so many revolutionary concepts cropping up from around the globe. Morph by Jarkko Saunamäki is one of such inventions that boasts a superabundance of mind-boggling functions.
One of its basic features is its performance as a smartphone. It comes with a removable earpiece to make conversations hands-free. But this is nothing compared to its other specs, for instance its ability to be manipulated into a variety of shapes with great ease. Mesh fibers allow the translucent green surface to stretch and bend so that you can go from having a tablet to a slim wristband. A haptic offers 3D buttons and Morph by Jarkko Saunamäki also has the ability to self-clean.
Morph by Jarkko Saunamaki is a Fluid Device with Cutting-Edge Functions
1. Malleable Devices - Innovative devices that can adapt their form factor to fit the needs of the user, opening up opportunities for new use cases and markets.
2. Self-cleaning Technology - Developments in self-cleaning technology have the potential to change the way we maintain and clean our electronic devices, creating new opportunities for efficiency and sustainability.
3. Modular Design - Modular design allows for the creation of products with interchangeable components that can be customized to fit the specific needs of users, opening up opportunities for personalization and flexibility.
1. Consumer Electronics - Innovation in the consumer electronics industry can greatly benefit from the development of malleable devices, self-cleaning technology, and modular design.
2. Health and Fitness Wearables - Adaptive and malleable devices can provide new opportunities for the health and fitness wearables market, allowing for greater comfort and accuracy.
3. Smart Home - Self-cleaning technology and modular design can benefit the smart home industry by creating more efficient and customizable products, providing new possibilities for automation and personalization.