If you are looking to treat your children to some adorably cute and achingly hip threads, make sure to check out the Morley Kids Summer 2014 collection -- be warned that you will find yourself wanting to buy every piece in the collection and even style your kids in the same hippie way as the tiny little models in the lookbook.
The Belgium brand is the handiwork of designer Anouck Robyn -- and she really knows how to set the standard for kids apparel as the Morley Kids Summer 2014 collection proves. It's so good that even if you don't have kids, you'll want to buy these outfits for other people's kids! The summer collection features dresses and jumpsuits for girls and shirts and shorts for boys.
The Morley Kids Summer 2014 Collection is Cute and Stylish
1. Bohemian Kids Apparel - Brands can innovate by incorporating elements of bohemian fashion into their kids' clothing lines.
2. Gender-neutral Kids Fashion - Designers can explore creating pieces that can be worn by both boys and girls, breaking traditional gender stereotypes.
3. Model Diversity - Fashion brands can showcase a wider range of child models in their lookbooks to promote inclusivity and diversity.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create new lines specifically designed for kids or expand their existing kids' collection.
2. Retail - Retailers can target parents by offering a wider range of children's clothing options in-store or online.
3. Photography - Photographers can specialize in children's fashion and capture diverse kids in their photo shoots for fashion brands.