Norwegian company 'Stokke' recently added a new line of modular nursery furniture to its existing children's collection. The new 'Stokke Home' collection consists of four nursery items, all of which are designed to grow and change as your child develops.
The four items in the collection include a crib, a changing table, a portable cradle and a dresser. The items are all designed to work together or as standalone products. The furniture is also designed to grow and change with the child. For example, the crib features removable side panels that can be taken off when the child no longer needs them. The crib can even be turned into a playhouse or a sofa when the child is older.
The modular nursery furniture set features a sleek minimalist design that means it will remain timeless as your child grows and develops.
This Multifunctional Furniture is Designed to Grow with Children
1. Modular Furniture Design - The shift towards modular furniture design has resulted in multifunctional and adaptable furniture that can grow and change with children.
2. Sustainable Nursery Products - The focus on sustainability has led to the rise of eco-friendly and long-lasting nursery products such as the Stokke Home collection.
3. Child-centric Design - Designing products that can accommodate a child's changing needs and requirements is a trend that has opened up opportunities for new products and innovation.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Modular furniture design is disrupting traditional furniture manufacturing by requiring new production techniques and materials.
2. Nursery Products - The nursery products industry is embracing sustainable and long-lasting products that can adapt to a child's changing needs.
3. Product Design - The trend towards child-centric design has opened up new opportunities in product design for those who are able to create multifunctional and adaptable products.