The idea of the modern dad is a hot topic these days and many parents can tune into the discussion through various media including the aptly named Modern Dads Podcast. Its an audio experience that covers a range of topics including balancing life, parenting partnership and even representation in pop culture. It helps share real stories to provide better perspective and growth within this crucial community.
Produced by City Dads Group and Krosstown Studios, the Modern Dads Podcast doesn't simply focus on the voice of the dad. As written on its website, "We not only bring dads into the conversation, but also – regardless of gender – our spouses and partners, friends and colleagues, and leaders in business, entertainment and media."
City Dads Group Creates an Enlightening Space for Parental Discussions
1. Modern Dad Representation - The Modern Dads Podcast explores representation of modern dads in pop culture, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for media companies to better represent dads of today.
2. Balancing Parenthood - The Modern Dads Podcast covers the struggle of balancing parenthood with the rest of life, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to develop technologies or services that streamline parenting duties and responsibilities.
3. Parental Partnership - The Modern Dads Podcast discusses the importance of parental partnership, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to create products or services that foster communication and support between parents.
1. Media - Media companies can innovate by better representing modern dads in pop culture or by creating podcasts, shows, or other forms of media that explore modern parenthood.
2. Technology - Technology companies can develop solutions that help parents better balance their parenting responsibilities with their other obligations, such as by creating apps that track family schedules and streamline communication between parents.
3. Parenting - Companies can innovate within the parenting industry by creating products or services that promote parental partnership and support, such as parenting classes or support groups.