This Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign has a lot going on, and it’s not just the models.
Fashion photography team Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin capture this eccentric and colorful fashion advertisement for the famous Italian label. There are four different famous ladies in this fabulous shoot: Bella Heathcote from Dark Shadows, Elizabeth Olsen Oldboy, Lupita Nyong’o from 12 Years a Slave and Dakota Fanning’s younger sister Elle all pose while looking like perfect little fashion dolls.
In addition to print ads, this Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign also includes a video. Fast-paced dupstep plays while quick shots of the fabulous four change rapidly. The music, cuts and colorful kaleidoscopic fashions makes for an incredibly trippy experience. Sequins, beading, bright colors and bold prints are the style motifs that dominate the collection.
Four Models Star in This Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign
1. Mismatched Fashion - Eccentric and colorful fashion advertising using bold prints and bright colors creates opportunities for innovative fashion designs.
2. Celebrity Models - Celebrity models in advertising can lead to disruptive innovation utilizing their personas and fanbases.
3. Video Fashion Advertising - The combination of music, quick cuts, and beautiful fashion designs in video advertising creates opportunities for disruptive marketing campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on eccentric fashion designs and celebrity models to create disruptive advertising campaigns.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can partner with fashion brands to create innovative advertising campaigns featuring popular celebrities.
3. Marketing - Marketing companies can capitalize on the trend of video fashion advertising to create disruptive campaigns that stand out in a crowded market.