The Mitt Romney Music Video by Lukerative both seems to endorse and challenge Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney. Playing on the self-given nickname R-Money (Romney spelt his name backwards once upon a time to glorious results), the rap video goes over the statements made by Romney on his economic plans and health care advances (or lack thereof). While the rapper is definitively anti-Obama, he has taken on a trend that was started by Obama fans -- fan-created music videos.
Whether the rapper is in support of the Republican Presidential nominee, parodying him for a good time, or neither in support of either he or President Obama remains unclear. However, the hilarious Mitt Romney Music Video is a joy for Republicans and Democrats alike (depending on your interpretation).
The Mitt Romney Music Video Endorses the Challenger's Economic Visions
1. Political Parody Videos - Opportunity for influencers and content creators to create parody videos that challenge and endorse political figures.
2. Fan-created Music Videos - Rise of fan-created music videos as a platform for expressing political views and opinions.
3. Satirical Commentary - Increasing popularity of satirical commentary through rap videos that critique politicians and their policies.
1. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can leverage the popularity of political parody videos to engage audiences and generate content.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms can serve as a powerful medium for sharing and promoting fan-created political music videos.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can tap into the trend of satirical commentary rap videos to create viral campaigns with political undertones.